Being professional intermediaries, we are limited in giving public opinion about some financial institutions. Please contact us directly to obtain more detailed feedback.
Beginning of cooperation
Key information and main requirements:
- the UAE’s oldest private bank;
- the bank opens savings (deposit) and business accounts;
- the bank only opens accounts to local companies: LLC, Free Zone Company, UAE offshore companies; personal accounts for residents and non-residents;
- the minimum average monthly balance in the account is AED 50 000;
- the beneficial owner must visit the UAE for account opening;
- the bank issues bank cards;
- pre-approval procedure: a positive answer means that the account is most likely to be opened;
- incoming transfer ~ USD 27*, outgoing ~ USD 20*;
- the account maintenance fee is charged if the account drops below the minimum balance and is AED 300 (~USD 82)* per month;
- online banking in English
* These fees are indicative and may vary depending on the banking package chosen by the client
Your request has been sent!
An error has occurred, please try again.