Opening an Account at UAE Banks. Service offer
Services of selecting a bank, collecting documents, drawing up and sending to banks an account opening application
Services of accompanying you to a personal meeting with a banker, preparing you for the interview, and further interacting with the bank.
Services of: selecting a bank, collecting documents, drawing up and sending to banks an account opening application
Services of: accompanying you to a personal meeting with a banker, preparing you for the interview, and further interacting with the bank
Success fee payable after account opening
Detailed description of the stages of the account opening process*
- Mashreq Bank
- Ajman Bank
- Emirates NDB
- ADIB (Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank)
- Emirates Islamic Bank
- and others (the list of banks that we work with is constantly growing)
General requirements of UAE banks for documents and information*
For a legal entity:
- Memorandum and Articles of Association;
- Resolution of director for opening an account and appointing a signatory to the account;
- Completed Company Profile and detailed Business Plan.
UAE banks normally accept corporate documents without notarization.
If there is a corporate director / shareholder / secretary in the structure, it is necessary to provide all the documents listed above.
Since the UAE is not party to the Hague Convention on Apostille, copies of all constitutive documents for the corporate director / shareholder / secretary must be legalized by the UAE embassy in the country of issue.
- completed bank applications for the company and owner;
- statement of the company’s bank account for the last 6 months (in the case of a new company, statement of account of the owner’s other company can be provided alongside the proof of his ownership);
- confirmation of the source of origin of funds, including the initial deposit;
- copies of existing contracts / invoices with counterparties;
- office lease agreement, cash flow chart, ownership structure chart, etc.
For an individual (directors / shareholders / beneficial owners / attorneys):
- Proof of ID (passport) + UAE residence visa;
- Proof of address (not older than 3 months);
- Bank reference letter + bank statement for the last 6 months.
*The list is not exhaustive. The bank may request any further documents and information.
*Depending on the company’s activities, the type of license, the chosen bank, etc., it may be necessary to confirm that either the company is a resident of the UAE (has an office) or the beneficial owner is a resident of the UAE (has a lease agreement). We can provide these services to you too – please contact your consultant for more details.