Being professional intermediaries, we are limited in giving public opinion about some financial institutions. Please contact us directly to obtain more detailed feedback.
Beginning of cooperation
- opens current accounts;
- opens accounts for foreign trading companies;
- the requirements of the Bank to the documents provided, the types of activities of the company are quite standard and do not cause additional difficulties, although they are more likely to be "strict" than liberal;
- the term for opening an account - case by case (check with the consultant);
- Internet banking is friendly and does not cause any difficulties at all, it is possible to use the Internet bank in Russian and Kazakh languages;
- in general, everything related to day-to-day standard operations is excellent in the Bank. But when solving non-standard issues, certain difficulties may arise associated with the need to find an employee who has a desire to delve into the problem and sufficient authority.
Bearing in mind that the bank opens accounts for local companies only and that until recently it only did so after a client’s visit, which is not always possible, our experience with this bank is smaller than with many others. The bank’s requirements for the documents and types of business are fairly standard and do not create any problems, though they can rather be called ‘strict’ than liberal.
The bank meets the declared time limits for assessment of account applications, which is, of course, a positive note.
The internet banking is friendly and causes no difficulties. Generally, in whatever concerns everyday standard operations, the bank gets an ‘A’ mark. However, some issues may arise when an unordinary case needs to be dealt with, the main difficulty being to find an officer who would be willing to investigate the problem and have enough authority. The lack of Russian-speaking staff might also be a little inconvenient
Your request has been sent!
An error has occurred, please try again.