Being professional intermediaries, we are limited in giving public opinion about some financial institutions. Please contact us directly to obtain more detailed feedback.
Beginning of cooperation
- Instruction of the Central Bank of Cyprus dated June 2018: a ban on opening accounts with shell companies;
- is currently opening accounts for companies whose activities are affiliated with Cyprus;
- the bank opens current accounts;
- an account can be opened in Moscow at the GSL office;
- there are no minimum balance requirements;
- the term for opening an account - case by case (check with the consultant);
- at present, the bank is focused on serving existing customers and accepts new ones only if they meet at least one of the following criteria:
> high profitability (for example, from 30 to 50 account transactions every month);
> Communication with the largest Russian business;
> The presence of a beneficiary in the Forbes list.
We have worked with Cyprus EFG Eurobank for a number of years, and during the entire period of our cooperation we would always be pleasantly surprised by the precision and clarity of bank procedures, and the smooth operation of its Moscow representative office.
We have a sensation, which is transforming into confidence, that the bank’s management realizes that in a tough competition on the Russian banking market a relatively small bank can only prosper by offering excellent service and understanding the client’s needs. This accounts both for the bank’s adequate personnel policy and for its readiness to discuss lower fees even with new clients
Your request has been sent!
An error has occurred, please try again.