Being professional intermediaries, we are limited in giving public opinion about some financial institutions. Please contact us directly to obtain more detailed feedback.
Beginning of cooperation
- is currently opening accounts for companies whose activities are affiliated with Cyprus;
- the bank opens current accounts;
- an account can be opened at a representative office of the Bank in Moscow;
- to activate the account, you need to make an initial payment of 500 EUR;
- the term for opening an account - case by case (check with the consultant);
- since 2016, the bank does not make payments on loans (provision, return of previously issued loans, etc.) if loans are provided by independent companies that are not part of the same group;
- Instruction of the Central Bank of Cyprus from June 2018: a ban on opening accounts with shell companies.
Like many other Cyprus banks, this bank opens to its clients accounts for active commercial transactions. It has rather demanding requirements for the account opening procedure, completeness of the documents provided, and preciseness of the client’s business description.
The account opening procedure is as follows: in an interview with a representative of the bank you should truthfully answer the questions, but the bankers will hardly ask you to produce a documentary proof of what you are saying. However, this liberal approach at the beginning of the acquaintance does not at all mean the lack of the bank’s control in the future when you start actively using the account
Your request has been sent!
An error has occurred, please try again.