Banque de Candolle Mallet & Cie was founded on July 23, 1805. At the time, there were two managing partners, Jacob-Michel-François de Candolle and Jacques-Henry Mallet, and three limited partners, Jean-Louis Mallet, Paul Martin and Jean-Louis Falquet. The bank was located at Cour St-Pierre until 1819. In 1926, the Bank changed its name to Pictet & Cie - the name by which it is known to this day. On January 1, 2014, the private bank Pictet & Cie was reorganized into a joint stock company and announced the size of its assets (35.1 billion francs, of which 1 billion are the bank's own funds in Switzerland; the own funds of the entire banking group are approximately 2 billion francs). francs). The bank operates through its offices in Geneva, London and Singapore and is willing to open accounts in Geneva, London and Singapore
The bank employs 2,700 employees. There are Russian-speaking employees
Marc Pictet, Jacques de Saussure, Nicolas Pictet, Philippe Bertherat, Jean-François Demole, Renaud de Planta, Rémy Best, Bertrand Demole. On January 1, 2014, the private bank Pictet & Cie was reorganized into a joint stock company. In addition, changes were made to the Board of Directors of the Bank
Judicial Cooperation Agreement with Russia is signed; Double Taxation Agreement with Russia is signed; AML legislation is strictly observed; Active member of OECD, FATF, Basel Commitee, Egmont Group etc.